22 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
Need to spice up your weekly meal prep? If so, this roundup of Weight Watchers chicken recipes should seriously help you out!
Since most of my recipes are focused around macros and flexible eating, I reached out for a little help putting this roundup together. You’ll find a mix of my recipes and recipes from nine other WW friendly food bloggers.
The roundup is divided into Smart Point totals, from 0 to 5 Smart Points. The images in each section are in the same order of the recipe list, so you can put a recipe face with its name.
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes with 0 Smart Points
- Carolina BBQ Crockpot Chicken (chicken only – recipe includes a 0 Smart Point spicy white coleslaw)
- 3 Bean Chicken Chili from Dash of Evans
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup from Cook Eat Go
While I’m still familiarizing myself with the WW system, there seems to be a ton of free ingredients that are loaded with flavor. The recipes above are perfect examples of how you can add tons of volume and up the deliciousness factor of otherwise bland foods like chicken breast.
Update: My homemade chicken breakfast sausage patties have 0 SmartPoints as well!
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes with 1 Smart Point
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Crispy Pineapple Chipotle Crockpot Chicken (chicken only – recipe includes 5 Smart Point tostadas)
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Pan Fried Tenders
The chicken recipes in this section are great examples of how to use dry spices and low calorie ingredients like buffalo sauce or chipotle peppers to take chicken up a notch. You’ll also find links in the buffalo chicken bites recipe to cheeseburger bites and taco bites that can be made with ground chicken as well.
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes with 2 Smart Points
- Caprese Chicken Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms from My Crazy Good Life
- Spicy Popcorn Chicken
- Skillet Pickle Chicken from The Skinnyish Dish
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Chicken Chili
I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely adding portobello mushrooms and pickle chicken ingredients to next week’s shopping list.
WW Chicken Recipes with 3 Smart Points
This section could be alternatively titled The Easiest Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes on the Block. I love Ed’s recipes and he’s a great Instagram follow.
Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes with 4 Smart Points
- Healthy Tuscan Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes from Slender Kitchen
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas
- Chicken Chow Mein from The Pound Dropper
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Tomato Orzo from Dash of Herbs
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- Hot Honey Chicken Biscuits
C’mon, pasta, biscuits, empanadas—all for 4 Smart Points. Get outta here.
WW Chicken Recipes with 5 Smart Points
Similar to the pickle chicken and portobello mushrooms, I’ll be trying these bang bang nuggets ASAP.
That’s a wrap!
Thanks for reading. Hopefully you found a recipe or two worth trying. If you’re looking for more resources, I have a roundup of 25 Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes with 5 Smart Points or Less and a complete Index of Weight Watchers Recipes where you can sort every recipe on my blog by Smart Point totals.