Pulled Pork Nachos
These nachos were the first thing I made with my new Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork recipe because, well, nachos! If you’re a fellow nachos lover, these pulled pork nachos will definitely hit the spot. There’s a blend of cheddar and monterey jack cheese, fresh red onion and jalapeño, crispy bbq pork, and drizzles of bbq sauce and lite ranch.
This is perfect for a small get together or your next game day snack. And you could easily scale the recipe up or down to make nachos for one or nachos for the whole crew!
Pulled Pork Nachos Ingredients
For chips, I used my low calorie tortilla chips recipe which is my go-to nachos base. They’re super easy to make. Simply cut extra thin corn tortillas into triangles, spray with a bit of cooking spray, add a pinch of salt, and bake.
And boom, crispy tortilla chips with a fraction of the fat.
Okay, back to nachos. The rest of the ingredients are straightforward enough. Use any type of cheese you’d like. Just use freshly shredded cheese for optimal melting!
I’ll add that the pulled pork I used was cooked and broiled with lots of sauce and flavor. If you’re using another pulled pork that’s on the dry side, you may want to mix it with a bit of bbq sauce before adding to the nachos.
Other than that, I think you should be good to go. I added diced red onion and jalapeño slices on top of my nachos, but that’s totes optional. Let me know if you get creative or make modifications we should know about by leaving a comment or sharing a photo in my free-to-join Facebook group.
- 9 Extra Thin Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 C (56g) Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/4 C (28g) Shredded Cheddar
- 9 oz Pulled Pork
- 1 Jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp (32g) BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Lite Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400F and cut 9 tortillas into triangles and place on a baking sheet lined with a wire rack. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt (optional).
- Bake the chips for 8-12 minutes until they begin to slightly brown around the edges and are crispy.
- Transfer the chips directly to the baking sheet and remove the wire rack. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the cheese over the chips. Cover with pulled pork and remaining cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce and lite ranch over the nachos, top with veggies, and serve.
Each serving of pulled pork nachos has 8 Smart Points.
Total breakdown for different serving size calculation: 1,225 calories, 81g protein, 114g carbs, 51g fat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Servings Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 12.8gCarbohydrates: 28.5gProtein: 20.3g