High Protein Microwavable Banana Bread
If you’re a fan of banana bread, you’re going to love this high protein banana bread recipe. As the title implies, it’s microwavable and super simple. You’ll need five ingredients max, and the cook time is just as short. Not to mention, one mini loaf, mug cake, or whatever you want to call it contains 27 grams of protein.
Before you get to the recipe, I’ll quickly add that I’m mad for microwavable protein desserts and sweets. If you enjoy this banana bread and want to try my other recipes, I’ll link a handful of my favorites below.
Other microwavable protein brownies and mug cakes you might enjoy:
High Protein Banana Bread Recipe
If you’d rather have a printable PDF version of the recipe, it’s below the following graphic. If you enjoy this style of recipe graphic, be sure to follow me on Instagram.
Check out this clip of the double chocolate banana bread to get an idea of how this recipe is. You’ll also see that I use a separate bowl for mixing, which can make your finished product a bit prettier.
If you’re going to be making more of my microwavable protein treats, I can’t recommend the white bowls you see in the clip above. You can check them out, and every other product or tool I use, on my Amazon list.
- 1 large (110g) Banana
- 1 scoop (32g) Protein Powder, vanilla
- 2 Tbsp (13g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, or your choice of sticky sweetener
- 1 Tbsp (7g) Walnut Pieces
- Peel and mash a banana in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the walnuts and stir until fully incorporated.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until cooked in the center.
- Top with walnuts and syrup (optional) to taste.
Entire recipe has 5 Smart Points
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 loaf
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 7gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 27g