Start Your Day off Right with This High-Protein Breakfast Pizza Recipe
16 oz. package – Turkey Breakfast Sausage
6 Slices – Center Cut Bacon
8 oz. – Fat-Free Cream Cheese
16 oz. (1 container) – Egg Beaters
4 oz. – Shredded Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
1 container – Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
1. Prepare eggs, bacon, and sausage.
2. Combine prepared eggs (scrambled), sausage, and bacon (crumbled) with cream cheese in a large skillet. Heat to desired consistency.
3. Arrange crescent rolls in one large rectangle. Place rolls in the oven for ½ the allotted baking time.
4. Spread mixture on top of crescent rolls liberally.
5. Top with shredded cheese and any other desired toppings.
6. Place the breakfast pizza back in the oven for the remaining bake time.
7. Slice into 8 even squares.
Total Calorie/Macronutrient Profile for 1/8 slice
Note: For a lower calorie option, remove the breakfast sausage and replace with extra bacon or other high volume ingredients like onions, peppers, or spinach.
Improve Your Diet and Lose More Fat
Download My eBook, Nutrition Made Easy 2.0, to Learn Everything You Need to Know About Eating for Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, or Performance