Now if I could only stay away from the chips and salsa!
Calories/Macronutrients Per Quesadilla
– 4 oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
– 1 Flatout Light Flatbread
– 1-1.5 oz Fat-Free Mexican Cheese Blend
– Taco Seasoning
– Non-stick Cooking Spray
– Grilled Onions/Peppers (optional)
– Hot Sauce, Salsa, etc. (optional)
Cover 1/2 of a flatbread with cooked ground beef and cheese. (Add cheese to both sides of beef to hold quesadilla together.) Fold in half and brown both sides in a skillet or griddle. Top with salsa, guacamole, or other toppings. Enjoy!
Improve Your Diet and Lose More Fat
Download My eBook, Nutrition Made Easy 2.0, to Learn Everything You Need to Know About Eating for Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, or Performance