I’d like to thank Toni and AFMC for having me out to discuss nutrition, metabolism, and calories for weight loss. Here’s the audio from today’s Lunch and Learn with the presentation’s slides.
- The effects of food quality on the energy balance equation
- Age, hormone, training/exercise, sleep, and stress as they relate to energy balance
- Differences in processed vs unprocessed foods for calorie absorption
- Strategies for calculating metabolic rate
- Strategies for maximizing thermic effects of food and calorie burn from digestion and absorption (how to burn an extra 300+ calories each day by simply making better food choices)
- Metabolic damage and weight loss history’s impact on future weight loss success
You can download a PDF of the slides here.
If you would like more information and practical advice on nutrition, download my eBook, Nutrition Made Easy 2.0 here.